Wisconsin Self Directed Services
We are closed Thursday, November 26th, and Friday, November 27th for the Thanksgiving holiday. Have a good Thanksgiving!
Outreach is excited to introduce Direct Care Innovations (DCI), a platform that will allow for easy and timely submission and approval of PHW hours worked. In addition to significantly reducing entry errors, it also has the added benefit of being Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) compliant.
DCI will become available on November 15th.
Please sign up for a training here (training times are eastern standard time – 1 hour earlier than WI):
Outreach of Wisconsin is a subsidiary of Outreach Health Services, providing nationwide self-directed care and home care services for over 40 years. We support 8,000 participants, process payroll for 7,000 employees and are developing services in new states. Our main goal is to provide outstanding customer service. We believe it is our responsibility to provide the participant with the right support and training tools to manage his or her care successfully. Outreach supports participants to successfully manage their care:
- Assisting with the completion of employer and employee forms
- Providing easy to complete New Employee Packets
- Accessing online systems for budget information, time entry, and reports (coming soon)
- Providing employer training tools
- Assisting with employer related tasks
- Regular communication with the participant’s case manager
- Processing payroll and taxes for participant employees
- Reporting Medicaid Fraud and Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation to appropriate authorities