North Carolina Self Directed Services
Outreach is excited to announce its partnership with Acumen/DCI!
PLEASE SIGN-UP to attend a DCI training here to learn more about this state-of-the-art system.
DCI Training Video
Outreach of North Carolina is a subsidiary of Outreach Health Services, providing nationwide self directed care and home care services for over 40 years. We support 8000 participants, process payroll for 7000 employees and are developing services in new states. Our main goal is to provide outstanding customer service. We believe it is our responsibility to provide the participant with the right support and training tools to manage his or her care successfully. Outreach Health Services of North Carolina (Outreach) provides Financial Management Services to all qualified CAP/DA or CAP/C participants. Outreach supports participants to successfully manage their care:
- Conducting in-person enrollment meetings
- Assisting with the completion of employer and employee forms
- Providing easy to complete New Employee Packets
- Accessing online systems for budget information, time entry, and reports
- Brokering workers compensation for employees
- Providing Employer Training Tools
- Distributing an Employee Training Booklet
- Processing payroll for employees
- Assisting with employer related tasks
- Monthly communication with the participant’s Care Advisor