Texas Care Plans
When the activities of daily living become difficult due to age, disability, or medical conditions, Outreach Health provides the skilled and personal care and support you need to stay comfortably in your own home across all 254 counties in Texas. We are where you need us the most!
- Primary Home Care/Family Care (PHC/FC) programs are personal care service provided to adults whose health problems cause them to be functionally limited in performing activities of daily living
- Star+Plus Medicaid managed care program for people who have disabilities or are age 65 or older. People in STAR+PLUS get Medicaid health-care and long-term services and support through a medical plan that they choose. We are contracted to provide these services with every MCO option.
- Star Kids Medicaid managed Personal care services and CFC personal assistance services/habilitation.
- Consumer Managed Personal Attendant Services (CMPAS), Texas Health and Human Services contracts with licensed agencies in certain counties to provide personal assistance services to people who have physical disabilities who are mentally and emotionally competent and willing to supervise their attendant or have someone who can supervise the attendant for them. The individual interviews, selects, trains, supervises and releases their personal assistants. Health-related tasks are prescribed by physician.
- Area Agency on Aging (AAA) The program provides short-term services to help clients to remain independent at home while make future plans for continued care.
News & Events