Texas Self Directed Services
Welcome to Outreach/Acumen! We are so glad you have decided to be part of our team!!
If you have not sent the transfer packets mailed to you back to us, please do right away. We need the information to set you and your employees up in the new system. You will receive a letter when you are ready to start.
Introducing DCI – DCI makes time submittal EASY!!! For more information about DCI/EVV see the attached flyer.
Sign up to be trained and get more information here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/acumen-fiscal-agent-16861857515
Click edit button to change this textAdditional DCI & EVV Resources
Video for Clients- https://directcareinnovations.wistia.com/medias/1krj76stvx
Video for Participant Employers- https://directcareinnovations.wistia.com/medias/m6h9pya9qv
Video for Employees- https://directcareinnovations.wistia.com/medias/et0wp0s5jy
Outreach has provided home care services for over 40 years. The company began providing self-directed services over fifteen years ago. Outreach embraces the self-directed philosophy and respects the decisions of the participant/employer. The company believes it is our responsibility to provide the participant with the right amount of support and training tools to manage his or her care successfully.
Outreach is a state-wide consumer directed service provider in all service and catchment areas; CLASS, CMPAS, DBMD, HCS, PHC, FC, CAS, TxHmL, and PCS
STAR Kids MDCP / PCS (Aetna Better Health Texas, Amerigroup, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, Children’s Medical Center Health Plan, Community First Health Plans, Cook’s Children’s Health Plan, Driscol Health Plan, Superior Health Plan, Texas Children’s Health Plan, and United Healthcare Community Plan)
STAR+PLUS (Amerigroup, Molina Healthcare of Texas, Superior Health Plan, United Healthcare Community Plan, and Cigna-Health Spring
Outreach supports participants to successfully manage their care:
- Conducting in-person enrollment meetings
- Assisting with the completion of employer and employee forms
- Providing easy to complete New Employee Packets
- Accessing online systems for budget information, time entry, and reports (coming soon)
- Providing employer training tools
- Assisting with employer related tasks
- Regular communication with the participant’s case manager
- Processing payroll and taxes for participant employees
- Reporting Medicaid Fraud and Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation to appropriate authorities